About Me

My photo
Hello! Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog! I created this site to document my work but to also inform people of the work I do. If you would like to discuss a photo session please contact me at aliciaded@aol.com. Thank you for your interest!

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Holiday Mini sessions

I knew there would be some families saving their holiday photo to the last minute so I offered a 30 minute mini session at the Walker greenhouse Conservatory. I like it there because the lighting is great and it is a warm escape from the chill outdoors. Plus the greenery makes a great background for Christmas photos. I was lucky enough to have two families that day. The Gangls and the Pudwills. I work with Becca and Nikki. I have taken Becca's pictures many times and Nikki's family hasn't had a "nice" family photo taken since they were kids. I had a blast with both families and love how the photos turned out.










No comments:

Post a Comment