About Me

My photo
Hello! Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog! I created this site to document my work but to also inform people of the work I do. If you would like to discuss a photo session please contact me at aliciaded@aol.com. Thank you for your interest!

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Ronning Family

I was referred by a family friend to the Ronning family. They were in town to celebrate their parents' 50th wedding anniversary. I think 50 years is an AMAZING accomplishment. I met them at the Westin Galleria and took their photos. Such a nice, laid back family! That is what I love about this job, I get to meet and get to know people I never would've if it wasn't for photography.



I love this picture. Sam gave me a run for my money and was not thrilled about having his picture taken. I think in the end I made a new friend.



No comments:

Post a Comment